Sunday 30 August 2015

Room at the top

What a fab evening, not only was I celebrating my birthday, but Stockport was packed , there was a real buzz about the place, I couldn't have been happier with the preview evening, it went so well and was realy well attended, it was lovely to see so many friends and family and meet lots of new folk too, the feedback has been great and has just confirmed that I am doing something right with my style of art.
Here are a few pics taken on the night.



h



I will be popping in from time to time over the next fortnight, very happy to catch up with anyone, who wants to know a bit more about what I do.
Just for now I'm seizing the opportunity to give my studio a bit of a sort out now there are a few less paintings in the way, ready to start on the next one .

No comments:

Post a Comment