Sunday 22 February 2015

Stockport Paintings 2015

We have all done the drive into Stockport from Manchester either on the bus /taxi after a night out or in the car.
When you actually look up and ahead of you as you approach the town, just near the Magnet pub on the right, this is what you can see, it was quiet when I took my reference photos, and I was able to actually stand in the road, a different story altogether at rush hour! This was early December the Christmas tree is up.
This is acrylic on board 16"x20"
 
 
My next picture started life with a completely different theme, but drawn into Stockport again and started after the awful stormy weather we had just had, I thought I'd try and capture a cold ,windy rainy day in the market .We have all experienced this at some time or another I'm sure. It is cold blowy and snowing as I look out out the window while i'm writing this today.
Acrylic on board 16"x20"

No comments:

Post a Comment